The following statement of faith is an affirmation of our commitment to the evangelical Christian faith and identifies the biblical truths and practices by which we will conduct our financial and other business operations.
Our doctrinal statement is founded upon a Christian worldview which holds as axioms that God exists, God reveals Himself, the Bible is God’s Word, and Jesus Christ is God’s Son.
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• We believe that there is one God, The Almighty God and his Son Jesus Christ
• We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present role as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.
• We believe in water Baptism through immersion which symbolizes the dead and resurrection of Jesus Christ.